BUCKWORTH


This extract is from "Samuel Lewis Topographical Gazeetter - 1831"


BUCKWORTH, a parish in the hundred of LEIGHTONSTONE, county of HUNTINGDON, 7 miles (N. W. by W.) from Huntingdon, containing 151 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at 21.5.2½., and in the patronage of R. E. Duncombe, Esq. The church is dedicated to All Saints.

Return to Places Index page

Comments and Other Information

Last Updated on: 2 August 2000
For comments about this webpage, please email Martin Edwards.
©1999. EnglandGenWeb and WorldGenWeb Project.