COPPINGFORD


This extract is from "Samuel Lewis Topographical Gazeetter - 1831"


COPPINGFORD, a parish in the hundred of LEIGHTONSTONE, county of HUNTINGDON, 6½ miles (S.) from Stilton, containing 70 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, consolidated with that of Upton, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at 18.13.1½., and in the patronage of Lord Montague. The church, which was dedicated to All Saints, is in ruins.

Return to Places Index page

Comments and Other Information

Last Updated on: 7 August 2000
For comments about this webpage, please email Martin Edwards.
©1999. EnglandGenWeb and WorldGenWeb Project.