DIDDINGTON


This extract is from "Samuel Lewis Topographical Gazeetter - 1831"


DIDDINGTON, a parish in the hundred of TOZELAND, county of HUNTINGDON, 3¾ miles (N.) from St. Neot's, containing 157 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at 7.4.7½., and in the patronage of the Warden and Fellows of Merton College, Oxford. The church is dedicated to St. Lawrence. The river Ouse runs through this parish.

Return to Places Index page

Comments and Other Information

Last Updated on: 14 August 2000
For comments about this webpage, please email Martin Edwards.
©1999. EnglandGenWeb and WorldGenWeb Project.