EARITH


This extract is from "Samuel Lewis Topographical Gazeetter - 1831"


EARITH, a chapelry in the parish BLUNTISHAM, hundred of HURSTINGSTONE, county of HUNTINGDON, 3 miles (S.E.) from Somersham, containing 674 inhabitants, The chapel, which was dedicated to St. James, has been demolished. A school is endowed with about 50 per annum. Cattle fairs are held, May 4th, July 25th, and November 1st.

Return to Places Index page

Comments and Other Information

Last Updated on: 31 July 2000
For comments about this webpage, please email Martin Edwards.
©1999. EnglandGenWeb and WorldGenWeb Project.