This extract is from "Samuel Lewis Topographical Gazeetter - 1831"
a parish in the hundred of LEIGHTONSTONE, county of HUNTINGDON,
3½ miles (N.E.) from Kimbolton, containing 172 inhabitants. The living is
a vicarage not in charge, in the peculiar jurisdiction and patronage of the
Prebendary of Longstow, in the Cathedral Church of Lincoln, endowed with £200
royal bounty. The church is dedicated to St. Peter.
Return to Places
Comments and Other Information
on: 31 July 2000
For comments about this webpage, please email Martin
©1999. EnglandGenWeb and WorldGenWeb Project.