FOLKSWORTH


This extract is from "Samuel Lewis Topographical Gazeetter - 1831"


FOLKSWORTH, a parish in the hundred of NORMAN-CROSS, county of HUNTINGDON, 1½ miles (N.W. by W.) from Stilton, containing 203 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at 8.6.3. The Rev. W. Wilkinson was patron in 1820. The church is dedicated to St. Helen.

Return to Places Index page

Comments and Other Information

Last Updated on: 14 August 2000
For comments about this webpage, please email Martin Edwards.
©1999. EnglandGenWeb and WorldGenWeb Project.