GLATTON


This extract is from "Samuel Lewis Topographical Gazeetter - 1831"


GLATTON, a parish in the hundred of NORMAN-CROSS, county of HUNTINGDON, 2¼ miles (S.S.W.) from Stilton, containing 358 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at 21.8.11½. The Rev. J. Hopkinson was patron in 1778. The church is dedicated to St. Nicholas.

Return to Places Index page

Comments and Other Information

Last Updated on: 14 August 2000
For comments about this webpage, please email Martin Edwards.
©1999. EnglandGenWeb and WorldGenWeb Project.