GRAFFHAM, a parish in the hundred of LEIGHTONSTONE, county of HUNTINGDON, 4¾ miles (E. by N.) from Kimbolton, containing with the hamlet of East Perry, 267 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £16.14.4½. Lady O. Sparrow was patroness in 1825. The church is dedicated to All Saints.
Return to Places Index page
on: 14 August 2000
For comments about this webpage, please email Martin Edwards.
©1999. EnglandGenWeb and WorldGenWeb Project.