HADDON, a parish in the hundred of NORMAN-CROSS, county of HUNTINGDON, 3 miles (N.W. by N.) from Stilton, containing 112 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king’s books at £11.5. The Earl of Aboyne was patron in 1819, The church is dedicated to St. Mary.
Return to Places Index page
on: 12 September 2000
For comments about this webpage, please email Martin Edwards.
©1999. EnglandGenWeb and WorldGenWeb Project.