HILTON


This extract is from "Samuel Lewis Topographical Gazeetter - 1831"


HILTON, a parish in the hundred of TOSELAND, county of HUNTINGDON, 3½ miles (S.S.W,) from St. Ives, containing 303 inhabitants, The living is a perpetual curacy, annexed to the vicarage of Fen-Stanton, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln. The church is dedicated to St. Mary Magdalene,

Return to Places Index page

Comments and Other Information

Last Updated on: 12 September 2000
For comments about this webpage, please email Martin Edwards.
©1999. EnglandGenWeb and WorldGenWeb Project.