HOLME


This extract is from "Samuel Lewis Topographical Gazeetter - 1831"


HOLME, a chapelry in the parish of GLATTON, hundred of NORMAN-CROSS, county of HUNTINGDON, 2¾ miles (E.S.E.) from Stilton, Containing 311 inhabitants. The living is a perpetual curacy annexed to the rectory of Glatton, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon and diocese of Lincoln. The church is dedicated to St. Giles.

Return to Places Index page

Comments and Other Information

Last Updated on: 12 September 2000
For comments about this webpage, please email Martin Edwards.
©1999. EnglandGenWeb and WorldGenWeb Project.