KEYSTON


This extract is from "Samuel Lewis Topographical Gazeetter - 1831"


KEYSTON, a parish in the hundred of LEIGHTONSTONE, county of HUNTINGDON, 3¼ miles (S.E. by E.) from Thrapston, containing 196 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at 29.5. Earl Fitzwilliam was patron in 1807. The church is dedicated to St. John the Baptist.

Return to Places Index page

Comments and Other Information

Last Updated on: 19 August 2000
For comments about this webpage, please email Martin Edwards.
©1999. EnglandGenWeb and WorldGenWeb Project.