STIBBINGTON


This extract is from "Samuel Lewis Topographical Gazeetter - 1831"


STIBBINGTON, a parish in the hundred or NORMAN-CROSS, county of HUNTINGDON, 1 mile (E. by S.) from Wansford, containing with the hamlet of Sibson, 374 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at 7.13.6½, and in the patronage of the Duke of Bedford. The church is dedicated to St. John the Baptist.

Return to Places Index page

Comments and Other Information

Last Updated on: 9 August 2000
For comments about this webpage, please email Martin Edwards.
©1999. EnglandGenWeb and WorldGenWeb Project.