This extract is from "Samuel Lewis Topographical Gazeetter - 1831"
WARESLEY, a parish in the hundred of TOSELAND,
county of HUNTINGDON, 4¼ miles (N.N.E.) from Potton, containing
231 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry of
Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £8.16.5½.,
and in the patronage of the Master and Fellows of Pembroke Hall, Cambridge.
The church is dedicated to St. Andrew.
Return to Places
Comments and Other Information
on: 1 August 2000
For comments about this webpage, please email Martin
©1999. EnglandGenWeb and WorldGenWeb Project.