WOOD WALTON


This extract is from "Samuel Lewis Topographical Gazeetter - 1831"


WALTON (WOOD), a parish in the hundred of NORMAN-CROSS, county of HUNTINGDON, 7 miles (N. by W.) from Huntingdon, containing 211 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at 11, and in the patronage of Sir R. H. Bickerton, Bart. The church is dedicated to St. Andrew.

Return to Places Index page

Comments and Other Information

Last Updated on: 1 August 2000
For comments about this webpage, please email Martin Edwards.
©1999. EnglandGenWeb and WorldGenWeb Project.