WOODHURST


This extract is from "Samuel Lewis Topographical Gazeetter - 1831"


WOODHURST, a parish in the hundred of HURSTINGSTONE, county of HUNTINGDON, 4 miles (N.) from St. Ives, containing 335 inhabitants. The living is a perpetual curacy with that of Old Hurst, annexed to the vicarage of St. Ives, in the archdeaconry of Huntingdon, and diocese of Lincoln. The church is dedicated to All Saints.

Return to Places Index page

Comments and Other Information

Last Updated on: 1 August 2000
For comments about this webpage, please email Martin Edwards.
©1999. EnglandGenWeb and WorldGenWeb Project.