- The Church of Saint Andrew is an ancient stone structure. It was extensively reparied in 1850, with other restorations made in 1869. It had to be repaired again in 1877-8.
- The church seats 76 people.
- In 1901, the ecclesiastical parish of Ashby Puerorum was united with that of Greetham.
- There is a photograph of St. Andrew's Church on the Wendy PARKINSON web site under "Yet More Lincolnshire".
- Richard CROFT has a photograph of St. Andrew's Church on Geo-graph, taken in January, 2006.
- Here are photographs of St. Andrew's Church supplied by Ron COLE (who retains the copyright):
Last updated on 3-January-2014
Click here to send any questions and/or comments about this site to the Lincolnshire County Coordinator.
© 2005 EnglandGenWeb Project