Lincolnshire logo

Ashby de la Launde

Census

Census
Year
Piece No.
1861 R.G. 9 / 2342
1871 R.G. 10 / 3349
1891 R.G. 12 / 2577
Top

Church History

St. Hibald Church

Top

Church Records

Civil Registration

Top

Description and Travel

This village and parish is about six miles north of Sleaford. The parish is large, but the village is limited to the two sides of the road. The parish of Scopwick lies to the northeast and Temple Bruer to the northwest, with Ruskington parish to the south. The parish covers almost 2,700 acres.

Ashby de la Launde village lies just north of a rivulet that feeds the River Witham. If you are planning a visit:

Top

History

Top

Manors

Top

Maps

Top

Military History

Top

Names, Geographical

Top

Politics and Governance

Top

Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc.

Top

Population

    Year  Inhabitants
1801 127
1811 124
1841 157
1871 161
1881 169
1891 167
1901 210
1911 192
1921 200
Top

Schools

Top

Return to the Alphabetical Index


Last updated on 3-January-2014
Click here to send any questions and/or comments about this site to the Lincolnshire County Coordinator.

© 2004 EnglandGenWeb Project