Lincolnshire logo

Burton Pedwardine (Hussey)

Census

Census
Year
Piece No.
1861 R.G. 9 / 2345
1871 R.G. 10 / 3352
Top

Church History

Burton Pedwardine St. Andrew parish church

Top

Church Records

Top

Civil Registration

Top

Description and Travel

Burton Pedwardine is a village and a parish just 5 miles southeast of Sleaford. Heckington parish is to the east and Scredington parish to the south. The parish covers just under 1,900 acres.

The village is little more than a hamlet today. If you are planning a visit:

Top

History

Top

Manors

Top

Maps

Top

Military Records

For a photograph of the Buton Pedwardine War Memorial Roll in the church and the list of names on it, see the Roll of Honour site.

Top

Names, Geographical

Top

Politics and Governance

Top

Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc.

Top

Population

     Year  Inhabitants
1801 94
1841 125
1871 161
1881 202
1891 163
1901 154
1911 135
1921 151
Top

Schools

Top

Return to the Alphabetical Index


Last updated on 10-January-2013
Click here to send any questions and/or comments about this site to the Lincolnshire County Coordinator.

© 2004 EnglandGenWeb Project