Lincolnshire logo

Haugh

Census

Census
Year
Piece No.
1851 H.O. 107 / 2111
1861 R.G. 9 / 2379
1871 R.G. 10 / 3398
1891 R.G. 12 / 2606
Top

Church History

Saint Leonard's Church

Saint Leonard's Church

Top

Church Records

Top

Civil Registration

Top

Description and Travel

Haugh is both a parish and a small village on the edge of the Wold hills, about 3 miles west of Alford. South Thoresby parish lies to the north and South Ormsby parish lies to the west. The parish covered about 1,370 acres in the early 1800's, but was reduced to 585 acres by 1891.

The village is virtually non-existant. If you are planning a visit:

Top

Manors

Top

Maps

Top

Politics and Governance

Top

Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc.

Top

Population

     Year  Inhabitants
1801 14
1811 8
1831 8
1841 10
1871 14
1881 26
1891 33
1901 42
1911 46
Top

Schools

Top

Return to the Alphabetical Index


Last updated on 12-December-2012
Click here to send any questions and/or comments about this site to the Lincolnshire County Coordinator.

© 2004 EnglandGenWeb Project