Lincolnshire logo

Kingerby

Census

Census
Year
Piece No.
1861 R.G. 9 / 2395
1871 R.G. 10 / 3425
1891 R.G. 12 / 2624
Top

Church History

St. Peter Church

Top

Church Records

Top

Civil Registration

Top

Description and Travel

Kingerby is a small parish and a deserted village about 5 miles northwest of Market Rasen and due north of West Rasen. At the west end of the parish is a chalybeate spring or spa. The hamlet of Bishop Bridge is 1.5 miles southwest of Kingerby village and is part of the parish. The parish covers about 1,450 acres.

The village sits along a small rivulet that feeds into the River Ancholme. The village has largely disappeared. If you are planning a visit:

Top

Manors

Top

Maps

Top

Military History

Top

Names, Geographical

Top

Politics and Governance

Top

Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc.

Top

Population

    Year  Inhabitants
1801 30
1831 95
1841 106
1871 112
1881 100
1891 76
1901 65
1911 65
Top

Schools

Top

Return to the Alphabetical Index


Last updated on 14-June-2014
Click here to send any questions and/or comments about this site to the Lincolnshire County Coordinator.

© 2004 EnglandGenWeb Project