Lincolnshire logo

Reepham (Repham)

Description and Travel

This village and parish is 4.5 miles east-north-east of Lincoln parish and city and north of Fiskerton and Cherry Willingham parishes. The parish covers about 1,800 acres.

The village of Reepham is about a mile south of the Roman Road which is now the A158 trunk road. The old railway still runs through the village. If you are planning a visit:

Top

Census

Census
Year
Piece No.
1871 R.G. 10 / 3369
1891 R.G. 12 / 2589
Top

Church History

Reepham parish church

Peter and Paul church

Top

Church Records

Top

Civil Registration

Top

Maps

Top

Politics and Governance

Top

Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc.

Top

Population

    Year  Inhabitants
1801 183
1811 196
1831 295
1841 341
1871 377
1891 396
1901 387
1911 370
1921 332
1931 394
1971 990
Top

Schools

Top

Return to the Alphabetical Index


Last updated on 14-January-2014
Click here to send any questions and/or comments about this site to the Lincolnshire County Coordinator.

© 2004 EnglandGenWeb Project