Lincolnshire logo

Wyham cum Cadeby

Census

Census
Year
Piece No.
1851 H.O. 107 / 2112
1861 R.G. 9 / 2384
1871 R.G. 10 / 3406
1891 R.G. 12 / 2609
Top

Church History

All Saints Church

Top

Church Records

Top

Civil Registration

Top

Description and Travel

This parish consists of two hamlets, Wyham and Cadeby. The parish is about 7 miles northwest of Louth, but the hamlets are so small that they do not appear on most small scale (large area) maps. The parish is just west of Ludborough parish and southeast of Wold Newton parish. The parish covers about 1,500 acres.

If you are planning a visit:

Top

Manors

Cadeby Hall circa 1860

Cadeby Hall circa 1930

Cadeby Hall 2008, reverse

Cadeby Hall lake

Cadeby Hall side view

Cadeby Hall front view

Top

Maps

Top

Names, Geographical

Top

Politics and Governance

Top

Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc.

Top

Population

     Year  Inhabitants
1801 83
1831 94
1841 115
1851 128
1871 100
1881 139
1891 121
1901 112
1911 94
Top

Schools

Top

Return to the Alphabetical Index


Last updated on 21-December-2012
Click here to send any questions and/or comments about this site to the Lincolnshire County Coordinator.

© 2004 EnglandGenWeb Project