- 1659 Pender's Census. NL r 31041 c 4
- 1665 Hearth Money Roll, GO 538, NL Ms 9583, PRONI T.307/D
- 1796 Spinning Wheel Premium Lists. Microfiche index in National Archives. Comprising, in the case of Co. Donegal, over 14,000 names.
- 1825-36 Tithe Books, Householder's Index FHLC #919003
- 1857 Griffths Valuation
- 1901 Census
- 1911 Census
Records Specific to County Donegal
- 1824 Pigot & Co., City of Dubln and Hibernian Provincial Directory, NL Ir 9141 p 75.
- 1839 Directory of the Towns of Sligo, Enniskillen, Ballyshannon, Donegal, etc.
- 1846 Slaters Natonal Commercial Directory of Ireland
- 1854 James A. Henderson, Belfast and Province of Ulster Directory issued also in 1856, 1858, 1861, 1863, 1865, 1868, 1870, 1877, 1880, 1884, 1887, 1890, 1894, 1900.
- 1856 Slaters Royal National Commercial Directory of Ireland
- 1870 Slaters Directory of Ireland
- 1881 Slaters Royal National Commercial Directory of Ireland
- 1887 Derry Almanac, annually from this year
- 1894 Slaters Royal Commercial Directory of Ireland
|1608||ONLINE||Lands Grants in the Barony of Raphoe, County Donegal, 1608 A.D.|
|1612-3||Survey of Undertakers Planted in Co. Donegal . Historical Manuscrpts Commsson Report , 4, (Hastings MSS), 1947. pp 159-82 |
|1618||ONLINE||Pynnar's Survey 1618 A.D. of the Land Grants Given in 1608, Barony of Raphoe|
|1641||Book of Survey and Distribution, NL Ms 968 |
|1654||Civil Survey, Vol. lll. 6551 Dubln |
|1718-58||estate||William Connolly : Lives in leases on the Ballyshannon estate 1718-58; NL MS 5751, and Donegal Annual No.33, 1981 (1718-26)|
|1740||Protestant Householders: parshes of Clonmeny, Culdaff, Desertegney, Donagh, Fawne, Movill, Templemore: GO 539 |
|1761-75||Freeholders, NL P. 975, GO Ms 442, PRONI T.808 14999 |
|1766||Donoghmore parish. NA m 207/8 Protestants n Leck. NA 1A 41 100 |
|1770||Freeholders entitled to vote. NL Mss 987-8 |
|1782||Persons n Culdaff, 300 Years Inishowen, Amy Young |
|1799||Protestant Householders, Templecrone parish. The Irish Ancestor, 1984. |
|1802-3||Protestants n part of Culdaff parish. 300 Years in Inishowen, Amy Young |
|1842,45||estate||A.Murry-Stewart : Rentals, 1842, 1845, including lands in the parishes of Killiymard, Killybegs, Killaughtee, Kilcar, Innisgale; NL Ms 5465, 5466|
|1847-59||estate||H.G. Murry-Stewart : Rentals, 1847-1859, including lands in the parishes of Killymard, Killybegs, Killaughtee, Kilcar, Innisgale; NL MSS 5467-5476.|
- Assaroe Abbey: Donegal Annual, Vol I, NO. 3, 1957
- Ballyshannon: Donegal Annual, Vol., XI, No. 2, 1978. See also Allingham
- Finner: Where Erne and Drowes Meet the Sea, P. O Gallachair.
- Inver C.of I.: IGRS Collection, GO
- Killaghtee: IGRS Collection,31, GO
- St Catherines (old) Killybegs: IGRS Collection, GO
- SS. Conal & Joseph: IGRS Collection, GO.
Back to Co Donegal, or
the counties page
© 1998-2000 Fianna Webmaster Team
Last modified Saturday, 06-May-2000 10:27:42 MDT
This page hosted by Rootsweb