Jackson County, Florida
Surveyed: September 16, 2000 by Roy L. Roulhac and Barbara Thompson Johnson.
Directions: From eastern city limits of Cottondale, go 8/10 mile to Pontiac Loop. Turn right and veer left to dirt road. Go 1/10 mile to cemetery, just past trailer home.
Note: There are three unmarked graves with slabs and several others without slabs.
1. Sylvester Gray, 9/1/1896 - 6/15/1987 Pvt US Army WWI
2. Willie Pugh, 1/21/1902 - 1/8/1975 Beloved Grandfather Rest in Peace
3. Lessie Pugh 6/26/1900 - 8/16/1981 Loving Aunt Rest in Peace
4. John W. Thompson, Sr., 8/11/1877 - 5/11/1979 Beloved Father Asleep in Jesus.
5. Marshanna Thompson, 12/23/1896 - 4/8/1996, Mother asleep in Jesus
6. Willie David Thompson, 6/30/1933 - 2/13/1989 Beloved brother asleep in Jesus
Return to Jackson County, Florida Cemeteries and Churches
Return to Jackson County, Florida USGenWeb Page
You are our 3014 visitor -- thanks for stopping by!
Web Pages by
Betty James Smith
29 Sep 2000