| The Jewish Genealogical Society of Tampa Bay (JGSTB) was founded in 1999 by a group of interested individuals in the greater Tampa Bay area to bring together those who had an interest in learning how to research their Jewish family roots. |
We are a member society of the International Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies, an umbrella group of more than 70 organizations representing more than 9,000 members worldwide. We are a non-profit 501(3)(c) educational organization under the Internal Revenue Code.
Our activities include the following:
We meet once a month (excluding July and August) at the offices of Gulf
Coast Jewish Family & Community Services in Clearwater. Please feel free to join us at our next meeting to learn more about our society.
- Facilitating exchange of research information
- Encouraging and coordinating research activities
- Educating members to help themselves and others
- Acquiring and organizing research materials
- Arranging genealogical programs and meetings
- Arranging genealogical tours
| Upcoming Meeting |
| Date: || Sunday, May 21, 2017 |
| Time: || 2:00 PM |
| Topic: || Digital Cameras for Genealogy |
| Click here for more information. || |