Revised March 2002
Standing Rules are related to the details of the administration of a Society rather than to Parliamentary Procedure, and can be adopted or changed upon the same condiditons as any ordinary act of the Society.......From Robert's Rules of an Assembly
1. Meetings will start promptly at 1:30 PM and conclude by 3:00 PM in order to have a half-hour social time.
2. Business meetings will be held in March, September, and December.
3. Board meetings will be held within two weeks preceding the business meeting. Called meetings may be held as needed.
4. When ever possible all events of the Kinseekers Genealogical Society shall be scheduled on Mondays.
5. Current membership dues shall be $10.00 per calendar year; $5.00 for members joining after July of earh year. Joint membership dues shall be $12.00 per calendar year; $6.00 for members joining after July.
6. Members are expected to turn in their family charts at the earliest possible opportunity after joining and to keep them current.