Hall - Little Sanitorium
Hall-Little Sanitorium was a hospital established in Milledgeville
in 1919. It was located on East Greene Street, in the building that was
occupied as an annex to the barracks of the Georgia Military College. President
- Dr. T. M. Hall; Vice-Preisdent - Dr. Y. A. Little; Secretary and Treasurer
- Jon. W. Hutchinson; Directors - Dr. T. M. Hall, Dr. Y. A. Little,
Jon. W. Hutchinson, C. H. Whitfield, DR. J. H. Shurley, Lee Joseph and
Otto M. Conn. Finance Committee - O. M. Conn, J. W. Hutchinson, C. H. Whitfield;
Board of Control - J. H. Shurley, Leo Joseph, J. W. Hutchinson.
In May of 1922 the county and City of Milledgeville appropriated money for the maintenance of a free ward.
Sources - Union-Recorder, Apr 22,
1919, Milledgeville News May 12, 1922
Eileen Babb McAdams copyright 2004