Churches of Various Denominations
Milledgeville and Baldwin County Ga.
Name Location
Baldwin Church of Christ 57 Marshall Rd
Bible Revival Church 101 Deerwood Dr. 
Bread from Heaven 130 E. Screven
Central Church of Christ 359 Sparta Hwy
Christ Temple of Refuge 901 N. Clark
Church Central 620 S. Wilkinson
Church of God Prophecy
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints 1700 N. Jefferson St.
Church on the Move 227 Old Stage Dr
Community Church of God 132 Log Cabin Rd.
Discipleship Christian Center 1835 Vinson Hwy
Exalted Word Ministry 2743-A Irwinton Rd
Faith Point Church of the Nazarene 700 Dunlap Rd
Freedom Church Inc. 500 Underwood Rd.
The Father's Heart International Church 116 Frank Bone Rd.
First Christian Church 555 N. Columbia
Freewill Fellowship Worship Center 115 Cook St.
Hardwick Christian Church 113 Thomas St.
Hope Lutheran Church 214 Hwy 49W
Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses 2701 Irwinton Rd.
Life & Peace Christian Center 630 N. Wayne St.
Living Word of God Church 151 W. Charlton
Milledgeville Church of God 120 Earnest Byner St.
The Miracle Healing Temple 133 Central Ave.
Missionary Christian Center - The Sheep Shed 120 Ivey Dr.
New Beginning Church of Christ corner Wilkinson & Habersham
New Beginning Worship Center 1745 Irwinton Rd
New Covenant Commuity Outreach Ministries 321 E. Hancock St.
New Covenant Fellowship Christian Church 2668 Irwinton Rd.
New Life Church ( Milledgeville Foursquare Church) 
Founded 1956.
112 Jacqueline Terrace
New Life Fellowship Church 123 Ennis Rd
New Vision Church of God in Christ 941 Dunlap Rd
Oak Bethel Open Door Pentecostal Church 866 Stembridge Rd Cemetery 
Oasis Praise & Worship Center 2955 N. Columbia
The Place of Worship 646 Gordon Hwy.
The Power of Love Christian Fellowship Church Inc. 220 E. Green St.
Seventh-Day Adventist 509 N. Liberty St.
Seventh-Day Adventist Church of Milledgeville 156 Pettigrew Rd.
Tabernacle of Praise 304 Hwy 49 W
Universal Faith & Tabernacle of Redemption Mininstries Inc. 931 N. Jefferson
Zion Church of God in Christ.
Established 1941 originally called Zion Penecostal Church of God In Christ, name changed in 1947
271 E. Camden St.

Eileen Babb McAdams copyright 2004