usflag

BRANTLEY COUNTY HISTORICAL AND PRESERVATION SOCIETY,

P.O. BOX 1096, Nahunta, Georgia 31553

This page was updated January 19, 2014

FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF NAHUNTA

138 Florida Avenue, Nahunta

firstbaptistchurchofnahunta

(ABOVE PHOTOGRAPH) NAHUNTA BAPTIST CHURCH (1920, 1930s, 1940s), located near intersection of Burton Street and Florida Avenue (now demolished) ; diagonally, north-west from present day FBC, and across from current day home of Nahunta Baptist Church Pastor. This building was also used for elementary school class rooms during the 1930s and 1940s.

firstbaptistchurchofnahunta

RETURN TO CHURCH INDEX

Brantley Historical Society Home Page