Little Vine Church
Organized 1888, Rebuilt 1949, Addition 1976
Founder - Reverend H. D. Dickerson
Charter Members - S. M. Belt, Fronnie Belt, George Belt, Rosa Belt
Sarah Lewis Square Dorsey, Mary Dorsey, Joe Dorsey, Dilsey Dorsey, Reverend O. L. Keith
Anna North, Dr. Whittiker.
Dr. Whittiker originally named the church Little Devine and it was later changed to
Near intersection of Tyrone Road and Hwy 74 in community formerly known as Stop.
See Reference at GHS Marker for Flat Rock AME Church -
GNIS GPS Coordinates - 332841N 0843502W Tyrone
This Page was last updated on -07/06/2014
Compilation Copyright Linda Blum-Barton
2001-Present - All Rights Reserved.