Search billions of records on

Liberty County, Georgia Ghost Towns


      Established around 1758 on the Canoochee River as a river port town. By the mid 1800s it faded, and today has a population of less than 200.
     Nearby is Fort Morris, a 1770's fort that was used by the British and then the American Revolution.


     This community was taken over by Fort Stewart for an Anti-Aircraft Training Center


Copyright 2003-2005 by Judy White