Peach County Historical Society
This congregation was founded in 1835, moved to Everett Square in 1848, and the present church built in 1902. Half of the $10,000 cost was raised immediately; the other half was obtained by selling Everett Square to the city for a public school. The church is typical Methodist architecture of the period. Note the beautiful stained glass windows, installed when the church was built in 1902.
# 4 on map
Webmaster: Paul Knight
Webspace Provided by RootsWeb