1. MAINTAINED - A cemetery that is kept up by a church, city, county or private organization. Polk Memory Gardens and Rockmart Memorial are good examples.
2. SEMI-MAINTAINED - A cemetery where the grass and bushes are kept cut, but has many broken tombstones and other damage.
3. UNKEMPT - A cemetery where the grass and bushes are NOT cut on a regular basics, with exception of a few family lots. May have a few broken tombstones or minor damage.
4. ENDANGERED - A cemetery where the grass, bushes and trees are "never" cut. Tombstones may be falling over, broken or damaged. These are what we call the "forgotten" cemeteries.
5. PERISHED - A cemetery that has been moved or destroyed.