This Georgia Colonial Home (now known as Hollywood) was built in 1858 by John Chapman. It is located one mile northeast of Jeffersonville on Highway 96. This house was in the process of being built for 8 years. It consists of ten rooms with six square Grecian columns in front. Cabins were built behind the house for the house servants.