Search billions of records on

Clockworks and Belltower


This is the original clockworks and bell from the 1899 tower.  It had to be removed because of structural damage.  Later restored, this exhibit on the grounds of the Old Courthouse was dedicated in November 2000.  The Historic Brick Walkway Project will be surrounding this exhibit and will flow from the east door (behind exhibit).

The Old Courthouse

The Judge's Dais in the Restored Courtroom

The Jury Box

Hand Built Bandsaw

Old Student Desks

Hand Carved "Wagon" Chair 

Baby Clothes 

The Byron Hubert Reece Exhibit 

Springtime in Union County