2014 GBHS European Tour
15-day tour includes: Germany, the Czech Republic and Austria.
- Visits to ancestral villages designed specifically for participants in the western Czech Republic and eastern Bavaria
- Escorted tours of Munich, Bamberg, Prague, Cesky Krumlov and Vienna
- Tours of a German-Bohemian museum, Kladruby Monastery, and the Pilsen Monastery Museum
- 13 nights accommodations
- Delicious breakfasts daily
- Transportation in a comfortable motor coach
- 7 evening dinners
Check out the full itinerary.
Or Contact Wade Olsen at 651-260-9444 or Wade@Wadesconnections.com.
Stories of German-Bohemians
Since 1984 the German-Bohemian Heritage Society has been dedicated to sharing the stories of German-Bohemians through programs and research. Over the last twenty plus years, our newsletters have covered personal stories, genealogical research, and historical perspectives on all aspects of German-Bohemian heritage and culture. For the first time, the best articles have been gathered in a single volume. This one-of-a-kind book has more than 400 pages of fascinating stories and information, making it the best single resource for learning more about German-Bohemians.
$34.95 plus $4 postage. See order form.