FLY THE FLAG
During the recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, playing the National Anthem, or flag passing in review:
- Stand at attention, facing the flag. During the playing of the National Anthem, if no flag is present, stand facing the music.
- Persons in uniform should remain silent, face the flag, and render the military salute.
- Veterans, not in uniform, may render the military salute.
- The left hand should be holding nothing with your arm resting at your side.
- Men should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart.
The Hawaii State Conference will be held
March 2, 2012 on Oahu
Web hyperlinks to non-DAR sites are not the responsibility of the NSDAR, the state organizations, or individual DAR chapters