The new Hawaii USGenWeb Query System is being implemented.
To post a query, please go to the following Rootsweb Message Boards:
Tips for creating a good query:
Include as much information as possible:
- In the subject of your message, type: Xxxxxxx County Query
- If possible, include the full name of the person, with the SURNAME in CAPITAL letters,
- Known dates of birth, death, marriage, for the person and family members.
- Most specific location known on this person.
Mention county by name.
- Person's spouse(s).
- Person's parents.
- Person's children.
- Any specific question about this person.
Hawaii USGenWeb We apologize for any inconvenience.
USGenWeb Search Us HIGenWeb Page
Maggie Stewart, HIGenWeb Project State Coordinator (2000-Current)
Many Thanks to the former SC Kevin Fraley (1996-2002).
Hawaii USGenWeb Logo courtesy of Pam Reid