Boone County, IL
How to Post a Query
SURNAMES: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
It has come to my attention that the
form isn't working!! Please Post All Queries Directly to the Message
- Your request must have a Boone County, IL,
connection or it will not be posted.
- If you are looking for others researching the same SURNAME and do not have a specific
query, see the Post a Surname page.
- Enter your Query information exactly as you want it to appear.
- Keep it simple and to the point! Fifty words or less is best.
- Avoid redundant language such as "looking for information about...".
- For best results, focus your Query on a marriage.
- In the text of the query, use ALL CAPS for any SURNAMES that you would like to have included
on the Boone Co. Surname Register and Query Index page.
- You may also want to register SURNAMES you do not reference in a query,
see the Post a Surname page.
- If you are not on the Researcher's Profile page, I will create a profile for you using the name and e-mail address from the query.
- Enter your query by clicking
- The query will be sent to me via e-mail.
- I will post your query on theBoone County Queries page, index capitalized
surnames on the Surname Registry and Index page, and update the Researcher's Profile page where applicable.
For questions about this page contact
Katy Hestand at email@example.com.
Query, Surname, and Researcher pages managed by CCHelper, an application written by Patty Lindsay.
Last updated 4.5.2004