This page was updated "March 9, 2016"
We will research queries that have a Macon County Connection.
Please send queries to the P O Box 1548, Decatur IL 62525-1548
1. DGS MEMBERS are asked a minimum of $15.00 for each individual name searched.
2. NON-MEMBERS are asked a minimum of $20.00 for each individual name requested, PAYABLE IN ADVANCE.
(This includes postage and handling.) Additional amounts will be requested if needed.
3. An extra $5.00 is required per person's name, per trip, for research at the Decatur Public Library, the courthouse, or
You will be billed at cost for documents issued by the courthouse.
4. Please indicate in a brief, clear, specific manner the information you are seeking.
Please send pedigree/ancestor charts giving the information you have, so that we do not duplicate your work.
Your charts will be placed in the societies family vertical files for the use of other researchers.
5. Please make checks payable to: DECATUR GENEALOGICAL SOCIETY
Mail to: Decatur Genealogical Society
P O Box 1548
Decatur, Illinois 62625-1548
DO NOT SEND CASH