Randolph Cemetery is strictly a family burial ground and has been used by the family since the 1830's and is still active today. It is located in Section 7 of Tunbridge Township where William Randolph first settled in DeWitt County. Only about ten graves have no markers and most of the stones are still readable, some however lay broken and seem abandoned. It is enclosed by a wrought iron fence and is neatly groomed. It adjoins the property of where the "Old Settlers" reunions were always held. There are still members of the Randolph Family living in the area.
© Earliene Kaelin 1999
All rights reserved. No portion of this document may be used for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of the copyright owner.