The Letitia Green Stevenson Chapter was organized on May 3, 1894. It was the fourth chapter in the State of Illinois organization and the seventy-ninth chapter in the National Society. The chapter was named for its sponsor, Letitia Green Stevenson. Our chapter has the distinction of having two of our chapter members serve as NSDAR President General. Letitia Green Stevenson (Mrs. Adlai E.) served 1893-1895 and 1896-1898. Her sister, Julia Green Scott (Mrs. Matthew T.), served 1909-1913.
Our chapter is located in Bloomington amidst the beautiful prairie heartland in the great state of Illinois. Our chapter actively supports the educational, patriotic, and historic preservation programs as described by the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution and the Illinois State Organization
NSDAR. Please visit those websites for more information.
For membership information, please contact Lynn Gray, Chapter Registrar.
Thanks for visiting!