CYRUS MORRIS, commenced the business of dealing in hardware, harness, etc., in 1870, erecting the building in the winter of 1869-70, removing part of it from the old town. He has conducted the business alone ever since. The hardware department is 24x30 feet in dimensions. An L, 20x40 feet in size, contains the harness department. He handles stoves, tinware, furniture, undertaker's goods, etc., in addition to his other lines. His stock is valued at about $4,000.