This cemetery is located six miles east of White Hall, Greene County, Illinois. Beginning at the intersection of Main and Lincoln Streets in White Hall, turn east on Lincoln Street and drive for
4.0 miles to a "T" intersection. Turn right (east) for .90 miles, then follow the gravel road for .30 miles. The legal description is Township 12 North, Range 11 West, Northwest quarter of the Northwest quarter of Section 34, White Hall Township. The cemetery was established in 1835 on the farm of Joshua Jones for which he donated one and one-half acres of land.
There are no: V's, X's or Z's
All material contained on these pages are furnished for the free
use of those engaged researching their family origins. Any commercial use,
without the consent of the host/author of these pages is prohibited.