SE corner of Section 28, Township 12 North, Range 13 West, 3PM.
Nothing but broken fragments of stone remain of this cemetery which originally covered approximately three acres and contained an estimated one hundred fifty burials.
The hill, spring and graveyard were all named after William Shelton, who made his home at the foot of a wooded hill, near the end of Hurricane Creek Valley in 1826.
Among those reportedly buried here are the mother of David Wells, six children and Mrs. Nancy Garrison, who died in 1885. It is also known that the first member of the Powell Family to settle in Greene County was buried here.