Duer Land Church and Cemetery - 1872. Bulldozing before 1972 was the fate of a cemetery located in the extreme northwest corner of Section 8 in Township 14N, Range 9W. Mrs. Delbert Looker rembers that as recently as 1951 several tombstones stood on this site northwest of Pisgah. Harold "Butch" Gotschall remembers hunting in this cemetery as a teenager. A dam has since been erected in the construction of a farm pond a few yeards west of the cemetery location.