Dr. Harry C. Hill was the son of Dr. Green & Martha Caldwell Hill, born in 1869 in Middleton. He married
Eliza A. Hall. He was the third physician in Athens before moving to Streator, IL in 1898. He and his family spent a
year abroad in Vienna to study and tour Europe. He then practiced as an eye, ear, nose and throat specialist upon his
return to Streator in 1911. Harry & Martha were the parents of two sons: Williard and Harry Hill. His second marriage
was to Angela (Aschinger) Lewis. Dr. Hill adopted her three children: Jean, William and Carolyn. Dr. Hill is buried beside
his first wife Eliza A. Hall and his two sons in Oak Ridge Cemetery, Springfield, Sangamon Co., IL.
(Jean F. Hill owns the above original photo.)
Submitted by Susan Hill Davis