Historical Churches of Ogle Co.
North Grove Christian School (where
first church services were held beginning April 19, 1858)
St. James Evangelical Lutheran Church,
Forreston - (celebrating over 150 years)
St. Peter's Church, Grand Detour
Silver Creek Church of
the Brethren near Leaf River - (Mt. Morris Twp.)
Zion United Church of Christ,
Adeline - (now Zion Evangelical)
Elkhorn United Brethren Church,
Polo - (commonly called "The Brick Church")
North Grove (Zion) Evangelical
Church, Maryland Twp.
Grove Church, Polo - (from the Primitive Baptist Library)
Kings Presbyterian Church, Kings,
White Rock Twp.
Washington Grove Church and
Cemetery, Pine Rock Twp.
West Branch Church of the
Brethren, Lincoln Twp.
West Branch Meeting
House, Lincoln Twp.
Origin and Growth of
the Mt. Morris Brethren Church
Salem and Silver Creek Churches
in the 1850-1860's
Back to Ogle
Co. Genealogy Site