Search billions of records on

North Grove Evangelical (Zion) Cemetery

Maryland Township

North Grove Zion Reformed Cemetery and Church are located at 10384 Coffman Road at the end of Columbine Road. The stone church was built in 1858 and is still in use. In the western part of the cemetery the burials were done in the old German manner. The grounds are well kept and the stones are in good condition.

Click here for Gravestone Inscriptions

Click here for Photos of Ogle County Tombstones

For more information contact one of our

Look Up Volunteers or the Ogle County Genealogical Society

Photo by Laverne M. Stauffer

Surname Index: (from mid 1980's)